Friday 1 February 2013

This is in no particular order


-Your vegetable lasagna

-Leroy's house party

-Nike Terminators for free

-Hanging out my ass in TacoKing

-Bumping into you when i worked in Natter jacks in Kingston

-The green liquor you gave me in Germany

-When i was piss drunk at the hospital after Holmes merked his hand

-West Croydon

-All you can drink Legends in Slutton

-Football in Jae's garden

-Bill getting clamped in central

-Bopping to Scunthorpe on the train

-My Columbian brothers warehouse in Hackney

-Drinking tea through straws

-Hiding under a car when you got nicked in Amsterdam

-Dashing that chair at my first Goober Patrol gig

-Danzo's warehouse in Hull

-Noob Saibot on Halloween

-Making welcome home signs

-Teddy bong

-Knuckledust at the Cartoon with Dave

-You screwing at me to 'stop Fred shitting' in the new yard

-Making people mad not paying for 12Bar gigs

-Hot dog bed

-Party at Worthless' yard

-Best sellers smashing the Caliber t-shirts

-Post bikes in Wallington

-You buying me a curry from Whole Foods

-Pound shop paint

-When we supported Arkangel at the Underworld

-The train journey back from Bulldoze

-You shitting by the each in Sutton

-The rack back getting racked

-"It stands for Kurdish Cafe?"

-Blue North Face that i didn't deserve in the slightest

-Giving you a tape of Six Foot Ditch and Special Move

-Sketching with Sudden in the Sheep

-Getting some draw from the Skatalites dude in that Amsterdam squat

-Merking the mixer at the Dome almost fucking up Mad ball

-Devotchkas BLATANTLY dashing out my shit

-You shitting by the barn

-Spitting crackers in the Goose

-You doing a nasty ass fart in that bar in Hells Kitchen

-Giving me that Wolverine shirt for my birthday

-Francis' old roof

-Turning up late on your birthday missing the BBQ

-Making sure me and that idiot had Christmas dinner

-Vegan thanksgiving charades

-Playing Sunset Riders before Christmas

-Diaria shit on St. Nicholas Centre roof then wiping your ass with KFC napkin

-Morgan's Spice at James' yard

-New Years party at Rock Bottom in Croydon

-When i was shotting pure bullshit

-Waiting for 157 after Gavin's on a come-down seeing pensioners going to church

-Finding my passport at a house party

-Looking ultra bate on the Subway wearing sunglasses

-When you made the effort to go meet Cindy

-Drinking out the trunk with MTA workers

-Seeing you wave while I'm at work

-Five Knuckle Shuffle shouting out "The Bee Six Crew" at the Garage

-You getting thrown out for doing a Beat down at the Locust show "THEY DON'T KNOW BEAT DOWNS!!"

-Seeing you wave from my window in jail

-Bunning with that dude from King Prawn

-Flossing the suit at Ninja fest

-Borrowing cd's from Shake Some Action

-That lady pissing herself at Holidays in the Sun after Laser quest

-Bate B6K mesh caps

-Playing a whole show still wearing my jacket

-Powers always falling asleep as soon as he gets to the yard

-All dayers at the Peel

-Getting busted looking for YOU after not paying at that club in Germany

-Adrian busting handbrake turns in his fucking LIVE motor

-Ellis getting surrounded by little kids with knives in Tufnell Park

-Pressing that button at the youth centre in Guildford

-Gigs at the Swan in Tottenham

-Getting covered in paint that's been mixed with piss

-Raw bacon sandwiches and cooking oil

-When we met Bill in Southampton for the weekend

-Ordering canoodles

-Yonda's birthday

-BARE fuck-ups on the Die My Demon split

-No one buying them North Star shirts

-I want that Wesley Willis hooded top back

-Getting busted in Roosters Chicken

-You puking on that old man's shoes on the tube in rush hour

-Getting raided in Purley

-You puking in that Kings College student bar

-The ultra bate apartment we viewed in Brooklyn with the blatant paedo owner

-Chipping my tooth getting blammed on my 19th

-Last Witness boys giving me a lift to the airport before Pressure fest

-My minibass

-The party you threw me for my birthday

-Bare mould in the apartment

-Getting the train to New Rochelle on a Friday night

-Googling how to cook pasta

-Bun Dem Out t-shirts for my birthday

-Jurassic Park Remix

-Lipton ice tea on the dancefloor

-Walking in the park by your dads yard mad late

-Croydon Tram Line

-Hearing your accent over the jailhouse phone

-Bumping into Vx piss drunk by Reeves Corner

-Dad going sick coming home from work when we was watching 'The Donal Dick'

-Joey's pizza

-Bills bag of pennies exploding on the way to Asda

-You putting my tea on the windowsill to cool down

-Merking the Boucing Souls dude at Tekken in Sheffield

-Pressing reset after completing Street Fighter with Cammy

-Murat going sick on that Saturday morning

-Blankson catching them t-shirts

-Sundays with Simon in the yard

-You trying to cook me some chicken with the George Forman

-Spewing chunks off the bunkbed after Zeke

-NO GUNS in Center Parks

-Baclava

-Captain Commando in Turkey

-You talking to me on the phone when i was lost in Maspeth

-Me being an asshole




No comments:

Post a Comment