Sunday 20 May 2012

Stop fucking around and get a Skype number


Shit is MAD loud tonight..

I just made some coffee,
always make a cup late at night an throw some mints in it,
managed to blag a pack of cookies to go with it too!

This is actually quite an accomplishment,
most heads in here are BUMS an hoard all that shit,
that or they sell it to a select group of bumchums
instead of just handing the shit out..

Fucking tramps..

ANYWAY..

So i have cookies,
coffee and i go in search
of somewhere quiet..


I find an empty, sunken corridor an go sit at the far end,
behind a table with my back against the wall..

The place is empty,
but there some signs of life scattered around..

Directly in front of me is a chair.

Heads don't just leace chairs lying around the place,
so someone probably just got their haircut..

In the distance i can hear shouts and laughter..

In my space,
the only noise is a high-pitched hissing coming from a shower..

Occassionaly people come and go,
more often than not giving me some kind of heads up
to see how i'm doing..

"Yo Timmy, you good my n****r?"

I'm ok.

:)


A thumbs up and a smile is about as much as a goon or goblin
is gonna get right now..

If they're really lucky,
i just might transform my hand into a strap,
point it at them, raise one eyebrow,
an pop off a shot..

They like this..

"MY N****R!"

Yep..

Despite me being in a sunken area,
i have a pretty decent view of what's poppin',
i'm enjoying oberserving it all from a distance..

Heads waiting for the jack (phone),
waiting around laughing, clownin', waving arms, hands and making loud
clapping noises by making a fist with their right hand (left is for 'chumps'),
and anytime one is at the end of ones sentence or wants to highlight the
important of what was just verbalised to your homey, calmly punching the
palm of your left hand..

(I do this often)

Word..

I look over to the dudes making their late night phone calls..

Makes me smile..

I think back to my early days in here..

Taking out anger and frustration on freinds and family members?

(Hello Gabby Hello mum Hello dad)

I been done that!

Trying to reason with a female that clearly has no intention of holding
you down and is looking for any excuse under the son to bounce?


I been done that too!

:D

There's a pretty good window behind me..

I see streets, cars, signs, stores, people, pussy, trains..

I see LIFE..

:/

I try to avoid this window.

When on a next hype, doin' a shirtless workout
with a bunch of goons an goblins/the 'homies'/the 'squad',

"Yo im'a do pushups..TIMDOGS! Make sure no one stomps me out my n****r!"

"..no doubt.."

It's do-able..

When feeling tired and melancholy?

It's best avoided!

To be honest it kinda sucks seeing everyone on the phone..

I want to call someone.

It's way too late though,
time differences an shit,
maybe tomorrow..

Speaking of..

Stop fucking around and get a Skype number so i can call you!

Lazy fucks..


Some ultra hench dude just got out the shower,
he looked suprised to see me cotching here,
this ain't my ends after all..

He nodded..

I nodded..

Shouldn't be a problem..

I'm sure if there is i'll find out about it REAL soon,
that's for DAMN sure..

People are flooding back now..

Time to breeze..

No comments:

Post a Comment