Monday 22 August 2011

Right

This is ridiculous..

I need to sleep..

The spaniards next door are having some
kind of early morning karaoke session,
singing a the top of their lungs
in Spanish...

They're weird guys..

I asked one of them
for some cake one day, ever since,
they have brought me cake..

Everyday..

I just assumed they were being freindly
as i never get up early in the morning..

My cellie was suspicious..

"Either there's poison in it or that Spanish n****r wants you to fuck him"

Right..

Not quite sure i agree with either
of those ridiculous conclusions..

still..

I started to refuse their daily offerings of cake,
'til i realised they where giving it to my cellie instead..

I reminded him of his theory..

"My n****r! I was testing it for you!"

Riiiiight..

Prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment